Thursday, May 23, 2013

Just Be Strong

During this week the whole class has been racing to perfect their projects. Brian and I have been working extremely hard to get everything just right.  The other day I stayed after school for half an hour working on our project. The pressure and nervousness from our deadline has been a great motivator for us to find new ideas. For example, we added new instruments including a Sub-Synth Bass, a Future Flute, four Big Electric Lead Guitars, and an Arena Run track.  We added sound effects for a transition, not to mention two brand new beats. Despite the huge headaches and sleepiness, I think we really pulled this off. 

9 comments:

  1. I like this one. I especially liked the ending with that melodic guitar riff outro and how you guys used so many different elements and sound and really giving yourself a signature tone print. My only criticism there isn't that must of a variation, by means it felt like just loops just an A and B. Try having more sections like a pre-chorus, chorus, a bridge even a stylistic break down. Over all I believe you did the best in really utilizing the sounds, it stood out.
    From one Songwriter/musician to another
    Dakota Gibbs '15

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. I like

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rap meets R&B, nice combo. I like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hisiste un trabajo buen hecho primito. I liked this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If only this had words, it would of been so much better, but this one out did the others.

    ReplyDelete